Where Can I Find Services?

If you are looking for services such as WIC, SNAP, TANF or Medicaid, please visit 211Texas.org.

The search below will help you locate offices that can help you with aging, disability, behavioral health and intellectual or developmental disabilities services.

If you know what type of service you need, please enter your county in the box below and select your service office type to get the contact information.

If you are unsure how HHS can help you, call 855-937-2372 to talk to a trained professional.